Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fun New Toy

Last weekend we went to Elkton for a fun Halloween party hosted by Joe and Rheannan.  We stayed with Jon and Lisa that night where Claire got a new toy.  She got a Winnie the Pooh Theme walker!

Big smile in the new walker.  I think she looks more like me in this picture.
Claire had a lot of fun testing out the toys and the music.  Although, even though the box says it's for 4 months to 1 year, at 7 months Claire can't even touch the ground.  And she's a tall baby (75 percentile for length!)


Claire looks a bit miffed that her feet don't touch the ground.

Trying to get a smile out of her!

Mirrors are a fun toy.

Inspecting the walker cockpit.

What does this do?
When Claire pushes on the "hunny" pot it plays songs.  Fun songs like "Turkey in the Straw."  I need to relearn all the lyrics to these great folk tunes so I can sing along with Claire.

Pushing on the "hunny" pot.

Claire got to spend lots of time with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa.  I think it's so wonderful that Claire has so many grandparents that love her so much.

Kissing Great Grandma

Talking with Great Grandpa
It was a fun weekend!  I hope everyone is doing well!

Love, Jane

1 comment:

  1. These pics are so cute. Made me smile remembering how she was singing to Darrel. Thanks for the post. Tami

    ReplyDelete