This weekend was a big shopping weekend that included our monthly trip to Costco to stock up the kitchen. It was also the first time that we tried putting Claire in the front of the grocery cart. She did great and didn't fuss the entire time. I was really impressed and beaming with motherly pride. Especially when we would walk by other parents with kids in their carts that were loud, fussy, and crawling all over the cart. Claire would just look around with interest and awe.
 |
| Future bulk shopper. |
We did a bunch of other errands that had us out and about for several hours. Claire was just a doll. She really is such a calm and easy baby. When we got home and I went to get her from her car-seat I found her just fast asleep. I just adore her sleeping face.
 |
| Worn out from tons of shopping |
Claire has been really interested in the food we are eating, but she's still kind of having a hard time with solid foods. She makes weird faces and ends up spitting most of the puree out. We did find out that she loves chicken with chicken broth. She ate nearly an entire jar.
 |
| Chicken with chicken broth was a hit! |
During our shopping outing we found a cute bear suit for Claire at WalMart. For $19 I just couldn't resist! It's warm and cozy and will be perfect for the upcoming cold and dry winter.
 |
| Bear suit for winter. |
It was a fun weekend!
This photo grouping is marvelous! I love all the pinks and I bet you did feel a huge sense of motherly pride. You earned it.
ReplyDeleteThank you! She really is the best thing that ever happened to Russell and me!
ReplyDeleteI love your little future bulk shopper!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I love her too!
Delete