Hello Everyone!
The weather has turned cold and dark. By the time I get home from work the sun is already setting so it's getting harder to capture good pictures of Claire with natural light. I'm hoping to rectify that this weekend with a little mini photo shoot. I haven't done one of those in awhile and she's changing so fast
This is an older video from about a month ago when I first bought Claire the Jenny Jump Up. I can't believe how different her hair looks! It's thinned and lightened so much since this video was captured.
I keep inspecting her head and hair so closely to see if it's going to come in curly or straight. It's nearly impossible to tell at this stage. I'm hoping for curly or wavy.
Enjoy the video!
Love, Jane
Claire in the Jump-Up from Jane on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment