Saturday, October 19, 2013

Apple Eater

Ok, I'll admit it.  This photo below is completely staged.  Russell was eating an apple and Claire was very interested in it.  I had him put it up to her mouth where she immediately opened her mouth to take a bite.  It looked so cute I just had to capture this shot.

She's a long way from eating whole apples!

Apple eater

Fred Meyer was having a huge anniversary sale a few weeks ago so we took advantage of the fabulous prices and bought a few more sleepers for Claire.  The weather has turned colder, especially in the mornings, and even though Claire is a most committed nudist, a girl has to wear clothes sometimes!

Gotta wear clothes sometimes!


The shot below I took Thursday morning from our driveway.  I love sunrises and sunsets.  Our house has the most spectacular views of both.  I honestly believe Central Oregon has most beautiful sunrises and sunsets of anywhere I've ever lived.  Just amazing.



In case anyone is wondering, I'm almost done with the cardigan I've been feverishly working away on since before Claire was born.  The knitting and seaming is done, ends are woven in, and all that remains is hand sewing the petersham stabilizer and buttons.  I'm kind of scared of the buttonholes to be honest. I'm finally so happy with this sweater I just don't want to ruin it!


Excuse the blurry bathroom selfie.  I'm so happy it fits!


I hope everyone is well!

Love, Jane

4 comments:

  1. Good work Jane. Enjoying everything about this blog.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, your photos and stories are wonderful to see and read! And Congratulations are soon in order for the completion of your CPH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm actually wearing CPH to work now! I never thought this day would finally come.

      Delete