Hello Family!
I had my eye on this cute Tokidoki Bastardino onesie long before I was even pregnant with Claire. She's finally getting big enough for it and Russell put her in this outfit yesterday and captured these shots while I was at work. What a cutie!
![]() |
| Reclining |
![]() |
| Nap time with Daddy. |
He also caught this cute one above of Claire sleeping in his arms after mid-morning bottle. It's been a long time since she fell asleep in our arms like this. She's such an alert and interested baby that typically she wants to be going all the time while we are around. I think rather fondly to the days when I was still on maternity leave and I could just leisurely nurse Claire until she fell asleep like this in my arms. Those truly are the joys of motherhood.
Hope everyone is well!
Jane


Very special moments, indeed! Enjoy.
ReplyDelete