Monday, October 7, 2013

Trying Something New

Hello Everyone!

I've been thinking a lot about what would be the best way to share all the wonderful things that are happening in Claire's life.  I send e-mails and picture messages as often as I can and it just seems like I can never keep up with sharing with everyone and I always feel like I'm leaving someone out.

Living so far away from family is so hard and Claire is changing so fast!  Russell and I have been taking videos, but those are also hard to share since file sizes are large.

So, in an effort to have a place where I can share with everyone, I created this private blog for all things Claire.  I'm going to endeavor to post pictures, videos and my thoughts as frequently as possible. Feel free to leave comments too and perhaps someday I can share this special site with Claire.

Let me know how it looks and how things work.  I want this to be an easy place for everyone who loves Claire to be part of her growing up!

With Love,
Jane

Here's a first video.  Let me know how it works!



2013-10-03 17.30.48 from Jane on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's crawling! I had no idea she was so mobile now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another video that's even better that I'll post. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this one several times. Really interesting how she navigates - almost crawling, but not quite. Tami

    ReplyDelete