Monday, February 3, 2014

Sunny weekend

Hello everyone!

This is the second set of 35mm photos I just had developed.  Most of these shots were taken on a week ago Sunday when we had beautiful sun and 65 degrees.

It's since gone back to freezing and now we have snow again.



We went shoe shopping last Saturday and at the shoe store Claire got a helium balloon.  She has had a lot of fun playing with it.



The clouds have been just right for some gorgeous sunrises.





















Here's some shots of the mountains off the deck.  I think I need to use a UV filter for the film camera to prevent washed out and over-exposed skies.





Claire has taken a few steps on her own this past weekend.  I hope to get a video of that and post it here soon.

I don't have much to say today. I hope everyone is doing well!

Love,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment